Group therapy allows you to learn, heal, and process together with your peers. Groups give you a chance to meet other individuals who are working through similar experiences and toward similar goals as you are. When you meet others who share your experiences in life, you feel accepted and understood. That is a great feeling. Within the safety of the group setting, you will experience transformation. Groups are led by a licensed therapist and complimented by also learning from your peers.
Benefits of Group Therapy
- Meet others who share similar life experiences
- It’s a chance to share your life and your experience with others for healing
- Make new friends
- Learn new ways to effectively communicate with others
- Gain education on mental health topics
- Practice new coping skills and strategies for stress reduction and improved mood
- It’s a time for asking questions, processing what you learn, and supporting your personal growth
- Anxiety Support Group
- Men’s Divorce Recovery
- Women’s Divorce Recovery
- Learning & Using EFT Tapping for Stress Reduction
Let’s talk. Book a session.
Group psychotherapy can be incredibly beneficial to you. You will learn the skills necessary to regain control of your life and you will have safe place to explore your inner-most thoughts, feelings, and life experiences with the guidance of a mental health professionals and like-minded peers. Call or email to find out more.
What to expect
We will meet via video conference for 2 x per month for an 60- 90 mins over several months. Expect to learn new coping strategies for stress, to process and heal, and to gain personal insights that will impact your life in a positive way. Each session will have a mix of psychoeducation, sharing, processing, and mindfulness. Learn more by contacting me.