What Can You Expect?
I am here to offer you a judgment-free zone where you can begin your healing journey. I will offer your guidance, support, compassion, and hope with each session. Beyond these principles, the session is yours to explore your inner and outer worlds freely.
We can set and achieve tangible goals like finding a new job or we can explore abstract issues like childhood trauma or self-hatred. Along the journey, you will cultivate self- esteem, increase your confidence, and learn to recognize your unique abilities and personal gifts.
Learn more about my services and treatment preferences here.
Read some of my published articles and quotes in national news outlets here.
What will you learn?
- How to practice self-care
- Your value system and beliefs
- How to create automatic positive self-talk
- Improved mood
- How to say ‘No’ lovingly
- Self-regulation techniques
- Alignment of mind, body, and spirit
- Increased confidence
- Deeper understanding of yourself
- Improved relationship with yourself and others
- How to establish a trusting and safe relationship
- Hope, motivation, and inner-peace
How will you feel?
Adults age 25+
Other mental professionals, medical professionals, first responders, and public servants
- Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique or “EFT tapping“
- Spirituality and faith-based practices
Experience and Education
- Master’s in Counseling from McDaniel College
- Bachelor’s in Political Science from Gettysburg College
- Licensed in Maryland
- In practice since 2014